Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at AF GROUP
Lead process improvement projects where known solution may not exist. Create business performance reporting processes, lead development of reporting infrastructure, and monitor and continuously improve performance reporting processes. Build business cases including financial costs and value. Analyze data, identify trends, perform root cause analysis. Focus on process design and process improvement (re-engineering).
RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS:
- Define business problem and/or analysis requirements, analyze data, identify trends, perform root-cause analysis, and capture relevant business insights and recommendations to support data-driven decision making and drive improved business performance outcomes.
- Design and continuously improve business performance reporting processes.
- Lead process improvement projects, from problem definition to post-implementation measurement of value. Will lead cross-functional project team members.
- Facilitate project team meetings, brainstorming sessions, and process improvement events.
- Create business cases with cost-benefit analyses to develop financial value and ROI of projects.
- Measure and communicate project status and key performance indicators (KPIs) regularly and share with key stakeholders (both written and in-person status updates).
- Develop presentations and present to leaders to communicate analysis findings, recommendations, and/or process improvement results.
Directly supervises exempt and non-exempt staff in accordance with company policies and applicable Federal and State Laws. Responsibilities include but are not limited to effectively interviewing, hiring, terminating, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and counseling employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; supporting and encouraging the engagement process.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.
EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial (Operations / Systems) Engineering, Statistics, Health Care, Business, or other related degree is required.
- 4+ years demonstrated experience executing structured process improvements (Lean, six sigma, plan-do-check-act, etc.), including experience in quantitative analysis and analysis of root causes.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is preferred.
- Experience in one of the following is required: health insurance, healthcare / health information management, Medicare Advantage risk adjustment, or Medicare Advantage quality programs (Star, HEDIS)
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel are required, with emphasis on manipulation and analysis of data
- Data quality / data validation techniques to ensure information published or presented is accurate
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills are required
- Strong interest in process design and process improvement is required.
- Experience building business cases with financial value and cost data
- Ability to take on a business problem where a known solution does not exist and implement an improvement
- Experience executing in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to data analysis and problem solving.
- Strong communication skills are required to understand, interpret, and communicate ideas.
- Experience understanding and applying statistical analyses is preferred