Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Copy Editor
at Alliance Data
- A passion for writing, editing, proofing and managing details.
- Requires comprehension of automotive retail offers, language, product descriptions and disclosures.
- Quick learner of various Automotive Brand Style Guides.
- Accuracy under the pressure of extremely tight deadlines, with a strong work ethic toward getting tasks completed, no matter the obstacles thrown your way.
- An ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Comfortably leading and collaborating as an effective team member, with the ability to both work independently and take direction well.
- An ability to learn new programs, processes and systems quickly such as ProofHQ.
- Experience working with Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat, including mark-up/editing/distributing of electronic documents within each program.
- Strong writing and editing skills, attention to detail and knowledge of AP Style.
- Experience working in a fast-paced/high-pressure environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities in a tight deadline driven environment.
- At least 5 years of writing/copy editing experience in an agency setting or professional services organization; including checking documents for general errors, layout and style consistency, clarity, and cross-referencing a variety of materials.
- Project management skills must include an ability to organize, prioritize, and structure multiple projects simultaneously, reconcile incoming content and direction, and work as a partner across multiple client teams and personalities.
- Education Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.