Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Aristeo Construction
Aristeo Construction, founded in 1977, is one of the top five general contractors in Michigan and services automotive, industrial, and commercial customers across the U.S. We offer a comprehensive suite of construction services, including general contracting, design build, and construction management. We also self-perform steel fabrication and erection, equipment installation, and concrete services with our own highly skilled workforce.
Aristeo’s Core Values:
One thing that has been consistent since 1977, is how the company operates: The Aristeo Way. The Aristeo Way includes a strong work ethic, dedication to client satisfaction, and commitment to get the work done the right way. We take ownership and accountability on every commitment, every time, and exceed customer expectations in safety, budget, schedule and quality. This philosophy is, and always will be, the backbone of our company.
Why Choose Aristeo:
Become a part of the Aristeo Experience! We’re more than just a business. We treat our employees like family and provide them with the tools and experience they need to succeed. We’ve been voted, by our employees, both Metro Detroit’s and the Nation’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for four years running!
If you have a strong Project Engineer skill set, are internal-customer driven and have the desire to provide exceptional quality to a dynamic organization, then we would like to hear from you.
Our Project Engineers will work directly with Project Managers and Estimators to assist in the estimating and project management process. Each day you will be problem solving, multi-tasking, and assuming responsibility for planning, organizing, and executing project responsibilities.
- Assist in the estimating process as directed (including attending pre-bids)
- Produce quantity take-offs
- Coordinate sub-bid solicitations
- Prepare submittal package compilation
- Create submissions and logs
- Assist in procuring resources
- Assist in daily coordination of subcontractors and suppliers
This position will require short and long term travel. Candidates must be willing to travel or relocate for extended periods of time on a project specific basis.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Primavera
- Experience with BIM, GradeBeam, and Bluebeam is preferred
- OSHA 30 hour certification preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally in both verbal and written format
- Ability to take direction, read and understand plans and specifications required
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- Ability to follow through skills and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of construction and scheduling techniques
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management is required
Aristeo offers an excellent working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and an opportunity to grow. Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the U.S. without further visa sponsorship. Aristeo is an EEO employer.