Art Van Furniture
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager of Information Security and Risk Management, Information Systems
at Art Van Furniture
Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity? Do you dream of leading and growing with a company that is committed to being on the cutting edge of technology? Then look no further; Art Van Furniture, the Mid-West’s largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking a Manager of Information Security and Risk Management.
You may be asking yourself, what competencies would we be looking for in a Manager of Information and Risk Management? Well, we are glad you asked! In this position, directly reporting to the Director of Infrastructure Architecture and Engineering, you will be responsible for developing the IT security strategy including risk management and roadmap of security-related projects and investments; leading the IT security steering committee to guide the overall IT risk mitigation of the company; overseeing teams and vendors who execute security operations processes, metrics, and security event management; defining business continuity/disaster recovery program; compliance with PCI, SOX, and other audit/control functions and the remediation of gaps.
The successful incumbent will work with an external, fractional CISO and other external partners to provide overall direction and implement effective access and account management processes, vulnerability management program, security tools management, security operations, and Disaster Recovery/ continuity, and incident management processes.
- Develop the overall security/risk management and mitigation strategies for the company including threat/risk assessment and develop roadmaps and business cases to mitigate them.
- Lead the assessment of security considerations when projects are contemplating the migration to new technologies, services, or vendors.
- Partner with solution delivery teams to understand solution needs and define and advise on infrastructure components of their projects.
- Define and oversee adherence to IT security policies.
- Oversee the effectiveness and design of the company’s DR/BC plan.
- Manage the Security Operations Center (SOC) currently provided by a company named GLS.
- Manage and have accountability for identify management, access control, and privileged account processes. This included provisioning, deprovisioning, and ensuring accounts are consistent with the minimum access required for use policies.
- Manage the execution of the vulnerability management program including remediation, patching, and device management.
- Overall accountability for the security of endpoints.
- Incident management (from a security perspective)
- Manage relationships with key vendors to understand and incorporate their risk mitigation plans into those of the company.
- Work with vendors and partners to conduct PCI, SOX, and other needed assessments to identify and close gaps.
- Educate the organization on information security behaviors and best practices.
Skill / Requirements
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 10 - 15 years of experience of IT and business industry work experience, with at least 5 years of leadership experience managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects. ITIL Certification or equivalent.
- Results and Process Orientated, exceeds goals successfully while pushing others for results. Strong familiarity with ITIL process model and drives change through process design and implementation.
- Vendor Management skills to develop relationships, define processes, develop metrics and measure value to hold partnerships accountable for results. Must be able to lead external team members (primarily off shore).
- Develops direct reports, has a team orientated mind set and maintains impeccable peer relationships while encouraging collaboration and is effective at owning a process that spans all stakeholders.
- Strong planning and organization skills, can gather resources (people, funding, material and support), while using these resources effectively and efficiently.
- Extensive understanding of project management principles, methods and techniques.
- Outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, exercise good judgment and be flexible in response to change. Able to prioritize and set gals and milestones.
- Understands all components of IT infrastructure and effectively communicates complex and technical issues to a diverse audience with clarity and conciseness.
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at jobs.artvan.com. Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.