Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Correct Care Solutions
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 18-57557
Location: Wayne County - William Dickerson Detention Facility (Hamtramck), MI, Hamtramck
Facility: Wayne County - William Dickerson Detention Facility (Hamtramck)
Job Type: Regular Part-Time
Recruiter: Daciena Perry
Our Pharmacy Technician is responsible for dispensing medical prescriptions and performing administrative duties relating to department.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) or more years experience as a pharmacy tech preferred
- Familiar with a variety of field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Able to work under pressure and able to relate well to patients, security, visitors and co-workers
- Licensed as required by state of practice.
- Current CPR Certification
- Under the supervision of the Site Physician or Charge Nurse, dispenses medical prescriptions and provides administrative support to medical department.
- Dispense medical prescriptions as directed by the health care practitioner.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as needed.
- Receive and store incoming supplies.
- Verify stock and enter data in computer to maintain inventory records.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.