Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Michigan State University Career Fair: Intern
at Daimler AG
When you join Daimler, you become an agent of change within our global community of people working to create a cleaner, safer, and more efficient world for today and tomorrow. Through innovation at all levels, our teams ensure our world-changing brands continue to increase the quality of life and the business success of our customers, their customers, and the world around them. The Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) brand portfolio is second to none, and includes Freightliner Trucks, Western Star Trucks, Detroit engines and components, Thomas Built Buses and Freightliner Custom Chassis.
We are the undisputed leader in the commercial vehicle market and the industry's technology trendsetter. Empowered by purpose, DTNA employees drive a Technology Revolution through innovative products and a customer-centric culture. Our dedication to our customers and society does not end once our products hit the road. That's because we believe that business success and social responsibility go hand in hand. We immerse ourselves in our customer's experience, and support the environmental responsibilities of our sites to ensure our products are the reliable, sustainable and the desired tools of the future.
We are looking for dynamic entry-level and experienced candidates for a wide variety of groups within Daimler Trucks North America. Candidates will drive DTNA into the future and make a direct impact within their field of expertise. Candidates must work in accordance with corporate core values of passion, respect, integrity and discipline. Full-time positions will be located across multiple states within the US. We are looking for high performing and motivated individuals for various areas within DTNA's Engineering and IT organizations.
- Activelydrive and be a part of exciting projects that drive the future within theDaimler Trucks North America organization
- Crossfunctionally work with various departments to create a collaborative environment
- Be an ambassador to Daimler's inclusive and diverse cultureinitiatives
- Drive out-of-the-box ideas to create innovativesolutions
- Must be participating in a Bachelor's Program or higher (or have graduated within the past 12 months) required
- GPA of 3.0 or higher required
- An attached resume is required
- Mustbe an attendee of University of Michigan Career Fair required
- Attached resume is required
- Strong oral and written communicationskills required
- Organizational skills required
- Ability to think innovatively required
- Interpersonal skills and able to workin a team environment required
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. at the time of application.
- Final candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
For an accommodation or special assistance with applying for a posted position, please contact our Human Resources department at 503-745-8982 or toll free 800-206-3369. For TTY/TDD enabled call 503-745-2137 or toll free 866-355-6935.