Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Executive - Salesforce - Insurance
DeloitteConsulting is seeking a top-performing solution sales executive to pursueclients for its Deloitte Digital Salesforce practice. Candidates should have relevantSalesforce insurance industry experience. The Sales Executive (SE) is responsiblefor aligning key Deloitte banking solutions with Salesforce insurance targetsin the US.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering,nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners,Principals and Managing Directors, our Sales Executives focus their highlyskilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decisionmakers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, managethe pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit teamthroughout the sales process.
Whatyou will do:
· Personally drive sales of Deloitte banking solutions– selling to 3 key constituents: internal Deloitte colleagues, Salesforcecolleagues and our clients - to meet and exceed plan
· Work with Deloitte account teams to identify keystakeholders and proactively open up net new relationships
· Build meaningful relationships and partnerships betweenkey vendor sales teams and Deloitte Client teams to generate, develop andpursue Salesforce insurance engagements across all US Deloitte regions
· Drive market alignment plans and manage practicepipeline; conducts regular pipeline calls internally as well as with Salesforce(and relevant ISVs like Guidewire, as deemed necessary by go-to-marketstrategy).
· Identify and engage resources as necessary tofacilitate successful pursuits
· Lead and drive proposal strategy and development –response, orals, presentations, and overall client relationship strategy
· Understand different sectors within insuranceincluding P&C (Consumer and Commercial), L&A and Group and articulatethe value prop to clients for the combination of Deloitte Consulting expertiseand the Salesforce Insurance solutions.
· Understand market and competitive landscape to buildgo-to-market strategies to differentiate Deloitte with clients, Salesforce andrelevant ISV solution partners
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce in the insurance industry including key relationships at the vendor
- Insurance technology/vendor experience and established relationships with Executives and Sales Management/Representatives at key partners
- Extensive knowledge of the insurance industry and broad understanding of market dynamics and major vendor's capabilities
· Knowledge of leading insurance ISVs and how theircapabilities augment core Salesforce capabilities.
- Successful track record of selling services or products in the insurance sector and consistently meeting or exceeding annual sales targets
- Executive presence - ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to senior executives
- High integrity - honors commitments, consistent and predictable follow-up
- Identify client business issues and through vendor/Deloitte client team, facilitate solution development
- Ability to think strategically
- Solution enabler and consultative sales style
- Ability to work as a team player
- 10-15 years relevant Business Development experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in a professional services matrix organization
- Bachelor's degree