Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager-Envoy Health
at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy LLC
About Diplomat Pharmacy:
Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. is the nation’s largest independent provider of specialty pharmacy services- helping patients and providers in all 50 states. We build solutions for today’s issues while laying the groundwork for tomorrow’s healthcare. Rooted in specialty pharmacy, our brands harness innovation to create a healthier world. These include:
- Diplomat Specialty Infusion Group: Our specialty infusion services deliver treatments nationwide, but a high-touch approach makes our care personal.
- Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy: We help patients across the country face complex and often rare conditions.
- CastiaRx: The industry’s leading specialty benefit manager, combining full-service pharmacy benefit manager capabilities with deep specialty expertise.
- EnvoyHealth: EnvoyHealth is a full-service healthcare solutions company using innovation and technology to help partners improve lives.
Headquartered in Flint, Michigan, we are more than 2,000 professionals working together nationwide to help patients realize health, happiness, and longer, fuller lives.
What We Offer:
Diplomat understands that high quality people are required to deliver high quality care and services to our patients and customers. We combine a strong culture with meaningful work. Being part of a patient’s care team is challenging, important, and rewarding. Diplomat needs strong, effective talent to lead our employees in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that fosters team work, learning, and career growth. At Diplomat, we encourage our employees to continuously learn through our internal Diplomat University classes as well as our Organizational Development team that offers leadership training and development. Listed below are some of the other benefits enjoyed by our team:
- Matching 401K – 100% vested on the day you sign up!
- Excellent Medical, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and long term disability Insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Minimum of 3 weeks PTO
- Award- winning wellness programs
Summary: The Case Manager is responsible for acting as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for a portfolio of healthcare provider customers, patients and designated outside field representatives. The role is designed to provide solutions regarding product and program-related issues. Additionally, this role is intended to drive patient adoption of digital therapeutics and is responsible for onboarding / welcoming the patient at time of prescription. The Case Manager develops and builds on long-term effective relationships with Healthcare providers, affiliated staff, and support personnel in various customer locations in the assigned territory to educate them on program services and solutions, build trust in the program, and facilitate patient pull-through.
Bachelor’s degree and one year of experience required; or in lieu of Bachelor’s degree, high school diploma or GED and five years of case/account management, relationship management, customer support or professional customer service required.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serves as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for a caseload of customers in a defined territory, paired with designated outside field members to support key customer relationships.
- Identifies the most appropriate, efficient and effective means to streamline communication for healthcare providers with multiple patients in the program.
- Thinks critically and strategically to identify and resolve roadblocks for customers in a proactive fashion.
- Resolves escalated issues from Customer Care Specialists, Market Access Specialists and others on the team related to their caseload.
- Ensures Service Level Agreements are met by managing workflow and taking ownership of quality customer care.
- Supports achievement of program satisfaction in assigned territory.
- Develops and maintains productive and effective relationships with physicians, nurses, office managers, and other applicable customers. Builds trust in and engagement with program services by proactively interacting and promptly following-up on inquiries.
- Develops and implements tailored customer support plans, focusing on customer service solutions that improve patient outcomes
- Maintains Customer Improvement focus and provides customers with unique, critical perspective on partnering with the program by laying out a vision for collaboration that positively grows relationship.
- Manages inbound and outbound e-mail, phone calls, and faxes for customer service support and follow up. Proactively informs outside field partner(s) of customer issues and resolutions when appropriate.
- Demonstrates an understanding of program Operations process, digital therapeutics, the assigned product, and the Patient Journey. Understands and supports internal processing functions and personnel.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the disease state(s), competitors, health care industry trends, etc.
- Collaborates and works closely with management, colleagues, and other departments in the organization.
- Demonstrates competency in using information technology, PCs and a variety of databases.
- Contributes to the achievement of the goals, objectives, and outcomes of the program by demonstrating knowledge of product, disease state, and program information as it applies to the specific program.
- Completes all appropriate training including, but not limited to New Hire Orientation, In-Services, internal training, client provided training and competency assessments.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and accurate documentation of calls to and from all parties.
- Adheres to all Company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Completes special duties or projects as assigned by the Program Manager / Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to comprehend and apply principles of basic math while analyzing data and generating reports.
Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft products and an aptitude for learning new systems.
Information Security Expectations:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to abide by Diplomat’s information security policies, employee handbook and security and privacy regulatory requirements. Each employee is responsible for the secure and appropriate handling of Diplomat information, information received by customers, other companies and/or external parties.
- Business & Professional Acumen
- Key Customer Relationships
- Territory Management
- Disease & Product Knowledge
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Planning & Organization
- Training & Mentorship
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Professional and empathetic demeanor with customer service orientation
- Ability to maintain confidentiality related to customer and patient care issues (PHI)
- Effective telephone and computer skills
- Proficient reading and verbalization skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Resourceful, acts with initiative to understand case issues through fact finding and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Dependable & able to work independently
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action:
Diplomat provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Diplomat complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.