Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Account Manager
- Job ID
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
The Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales objectives, gaining new market share and profitability levels at assigned region’s specific markets (non-core market), through executing the Business Unit strategies as well as developed tactical sales strategies developed for Southeast Asia region.
• Responsible for assigned accounts within Southeast Asia and shall take the lead on generating visible business growth
• Understand customer’s business and technology road map and drive internal teams for continuous improvement in term of product quality, establishing technical edge and market competitiveness
• Understand corporate, division and field operations goals and develop specific strategies to achieve set sales objectives with the support from Regional Director
• Monthly update on activities progress, strategic plans including account’s financial status and their business strategy, competitive landscape, market share data and customer’s needs and requirements
• Need to be well versed in all Entegris product offerings / services and able to promote and sell
• Participate in Regional Sales meetings
• Participate in team’s weekly working meetings, provide updates on opportunities and issues as well as accelerate market share wins
• Develop and upkeep key account sheet, customer org, and battlefield. Regular on-time submission of accounts forecast plan
• Drive effective pricing strategy, manage contract and price negotiations process at accounts; focus on increasing average selling prices and improving profitability in accordance with total margin strategy
• Work closely with global and regional support teams such as Product Management, Logistics, Quality, Finance, etc. to ensure indirect pre and after-sales service to accounts are effectively provided
• Effective utilization of support of Regional Product Support and Field Applications Engineers for pre and after-sales activities
• Develop and maintain senior level industry contacts and relationships to provide opportunities for new businesses
• Complete quarterly review of newly identified, Economic Buying Influence (EBI), Technical Buying Influence (TBI) and Coach Roles at accounts and details of their influence on attaining quantifiable revenue
• Manage Entegris assets (accounts receivable, expenses, inventory, personnel, etc) effectively serving customer needs while providing Entegris with a suitable return on its investment
• Support and work with marketing team on trade shows, technical conference and seminars as needed
• Align the technology road map of each division in core developments with the technology goals of the strategic or critical customer
• Assess and discover ways to improve internal business process that positively influence customer’s satisfaction
• Maintain regular usage and update accounts information and activities on CRM
New Market Development
• Assess and discover ways to offer and penetrate Entegris range of products to new marketplace/regions that will exponentially grow the business
• Understand new market needs, make recommendation to Product teams, and co-work on solutions to serve the market needs
Senior Account Manager may have supervisory responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science with 3 – 5 years’ experience in the semiconductor/wafer fab industry
• Previous sales experience in Semiconductor front end will be a plus.
• Hard working, possess drive and willingness to get in and find out what’s going on and knock down walls
• Possess Class 3 driving license and own a car
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.