Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Time ASE Automotive Technician
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Job ID
- Automotive - ASE Certified Mechanic
- Airport / City
- Detroit Metro Airport
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician. The Automotive Technician performs car and bus service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The successful candidate will be required to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, nights, and some holidays depending on business demand.
- Perform warranty and mechanical repairs for all vehicle makes and models, according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs
- Diagnosis problems to determine proper course of repair ( in-house repair or outsource to vendor)
- Document repairs completed via computer data entry
- Perform oil changes and tire repairs, as needed
- Maintain work area in a safe and clean condition
- Comply with uniform requirements
- Perform related duties as required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma / G.E.D.
- AC recycle certification and at-least 4+ current and valid ASE certifications required. At-least 2 of the 4 ASE certifications must be -Brakes, -Electrical Systems, -Heat and Air Conditioning, and -Engine Performance.
- Within 18 months of hire must obtain any of the remaining required ASE certifications.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future (e.g. H-1B Visa status)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule consisting of morning, afternoons and midnight shifts, plus weekends and holidays
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must be able understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.