Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automation Engineer Intern
· Propose concepts, prepare and plan ideas for presentations
· Understand theory of design and its process, analyze the gaps and opportunities to automate further our production sites towards Industry 4.0.
· Help designing, launch automated systems in FIS NAO plants. Includes writing specifications, standards of the production means.
· Interface with the Automation team in FIS BG, sharing best practices, aligning deployments of new systems.
· Autonomously carry out the follow up of the technical files, design studies, startup testing and maintenance readiness of the automatic functions integrated by the suppliers in the production equipment.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Ideal discipline will be in one of the following areas: Manufacturing Engineering, Controls Engineering, Project Management, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Robotic Engineering
- Obtaining a Bachelor's Degree
- Good Communication Skills