Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Account Executive - PR/Marketing Communications - Technology Practice
at Finn Partners
Join Finn Partners and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing global team of over 750 colleagues in 20 offices around the world.
We’re looking for an experienced public relations TECHNOLOGY PRACTICE mid level team member to join either our Chicago, IL -or- Detroit MI office as SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE. This position requires someone with 3-5 years of proven experience reaching business decision-makers through innovative integrated media campaigns, who is digitally savvy, creates compelling, multi-media business content and is naturally curious about following news cycles relevant to clients. We are looking for a team player who has deep connections across the media landscape, the ability to provide strategic recommendations to their senior manager and exceed expectations for our clients.
- Demonstrate knowledge of top-tier traditional and social media outlets important to clients’ business
- Deliver exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication that is clear, concise and direct
- Build client reputations, thought leadership and share of voice through any and all media
- Help clients successfully navigate earned and social media interactions
- Contribute to the success of integrated, cross-office, cross-practice teams and be a leader for both team members and clients
- Help ensure clear and effective communications among clients, account teams and other stakeholders
- Innovate new ideas, opportunities and strategies to enhance client success
- Help develop programs, campaigns and new business proposals
- Contribute to seamless and effortless client service, with account administration, client billing and activity reports, results reports and success metrics
- Stay ahead of industry knowledge, news, social media and networking
- Track record managing b2b and corporate brands in an agency environment
- Illustrative samples of your professional writing and publishing content across media platforms and managing client needs
- Demonstrable success in executing client communication strategies
- Detail-oriented, excellent, and timely writing skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team and actively prepare and participate in all meetings
- Strong time management skills
- Positive, go-getter attitude, and strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communication studies or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in technology and B2B marketing communications – ideally in a public relations/marketing communications agency environment.
If you are a match with the requirements of this position, we'd love to hear from you. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 750 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Boston, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.