Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk/System Support
- # of Openings
- Information Systems
- Flex-N-Gate Sterling Heights
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Flex-N-Gate is looking to hire a Customer Help Desk/System Support person for our procurement system, Ivalua.
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to Ivalua
- Tracking and following up on support issues using our ticketing system
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Recommend improvements/training based on their findings and reoccurring observations
- Administration support, including user administration
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.