Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Flex-N-Gate Advanced Product Development, LLC (MTC)
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The intern hired for this position should expect to learn all facets of consistent with the area of study and will leave this position with invaluable skills and industry knowledge.
- Maintain the confidentiality of personal employee information, company information, records, and related issues in accordance with all applicable laws
- Collection of new hire information for payroll, entering information into the HRIS system and timekeeping files
- Filing of documentation pertaining to employee personnel files, medical files, and work compensation files
- Assist with employee activities and initiatives
- Support onboarding activities
- Must be seeking a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- Ability to use MS Office applications
- Has the ability to work independently
- Ability to work 20-25 hours per week
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.