Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Advanced Product Development, LLC (MTC)
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Main objective for this position is to support the Sales Manager to ensure all needed information to ship and invoice is correct for production, service and prototype parts.
• Request new part number purchase order to corporate office and/or to account managers when there are release requirements and there is no purchase order yet, and therefore, the information in the purchase order must be analyzed and checked vs quotation.
• Support and/or service to the Finance area for special invoicing, rejected, incorrect or expired tooling or prototype invoices, and provide information for getting the payment.
• Update prices in the system in order to avoid any price differences.
• Support to set up sales orders, make sure PN are according with PO or releases.
• Support recording and controlling of new purchase orders in the internal database.
• Support to have all needed information in order to set up all sales orders in time and keep the system up dated in order to avoid any payment issue.
• Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
• 2 years proven experience similar position or in an accounting role
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Problem solving skills
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.