Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Shipping & Receiving Supervisor
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Detroit, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 13th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Flex-N-Gate is looking for experienced Shipping and Receiving Supervisors on 1st and 2nd shift. Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 13th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
- Create BOL’s and issue ASN’s
- Complete required paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Create Pick Lists for Hi-lo Drivers
- Label all incoming material.
- Check that materials are put away according to the floor layout.
- Maintain clean office, shipping dock and outside storage areas.
- Maintain good rapport with customer and dispatch.
- Request additional trucking from logistics companies as needed.
- Support department with coverage, including overtime as needed with little or no notice.
- Cycle counting products as needed.
- Maintain a safe work environment while complying with the departmental procedures regarding environmental protection.
- Must be able to follow and maintain 5S and organizational layouts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have 2-5 years of related experience
- GED Required, additional education preferred
- Able to operate a hi-lo/fork-lift
- Willing to work evening shifts
- Willing to work overtime
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Able to perform in a high-paced environment
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.