General RV Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at General RV Center
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Parts Counter
The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation’s Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
What’s in it for you? When you join our team, you become part of the General RV family. It’s more than a job – it’s the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. If you’re looking for a place to call home, we want to hear from you!
We're currently seeking a Retail Parts Manager to join our team in Wixom, MI. This position plays a crucial role in providing both external and internal customers with parts and accessories solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service and product knowledge.
- Manage parts associates and develop team members.
- Address customer complaints and resolve issue in order to retain customers.
- Work directly with service department to dispatch incoming parts to technicians for work orders.
- Oversee special order parts process and ensure parts are received in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for inventory control with daily cycle counts.
- Unload incoming shipments from trucks and stock items.
- Provide product knowledge and customer service for our Retail store.
- Assist sales staff in providing accessories to their customers.
- Other duties assigned by management.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum High School Diploma Required.
- Prior Parts and Accessories experience within Automotive, RV, or Motorsports is highly desired.
- Must have minimum of 2 years management experience.
- Experience in inventory control with daily cycle counts.
- Experience with managing and training team members is a must.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to work with a wide range of customers.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Reliable and strong work ethic. Professional appearance is a must.
- Valid driver’s license.
General RV offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid vacations and a 401k with company matching.
Compensation is based on skills and experience of each candidate. The average range for this role is between $50 - $65K.
WHO IS GENERAL RV CENTER?
General RV Center and its family of companies, which includes America's Choice Insurance Partners and Salem Distributors, is a large multi-state employer founded in 1962 in the heart of the Motor City. General RV started as a small ‘mom and pop’ operation and has grown into the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with over 1,500 loyal associates. We have Supercenters in 6 states, with 12 locations in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Florida, Utah and most recently, Virginia.
keywords: parts, parts manager, assistant manager, automotive, RV, Recreation Vehicles, Camping World, Auto Zone, Advanced Auto, National Tire and Battery, o'reillys auto parts, home depot, lowes, menards, retail, bass pro, cabellas, dunhams, dicks