General RV Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at General RV Center
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation’s Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
What’s in it for you? When you join our team, you become part of the General RV family. It’s more than a job – it’s the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. If you’re looking for a place to call home, we want to hear from you!
Job duties include the following:
- Responsible for cleaning and detailing new and used RV’s.
- Using necessary cleaning equipment.
- Responsible for meeting the company standard of quality detailing.
- Inspect RV’s thoroughly.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Prior detailing experience is desired but not required.
- Carpet cleaning is desired but not required.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reliable and strong work ethic. Professional appearance is a must.
- Valid driver’s license.
General RV offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid vacations and a 401k with company matching.
WHO IS GENERAL RV CENTER?
General RV Center and its family of companies, which includes America's Choice Insurance Partners and Salem Distributors, is a large multi-state employer founded in 1962 in the heart of the Motor City. General RV started as a small ‘mom and pop’ operation and has grown into the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with over 1,800 loyal associates. We have Supercenters in 6 states, with 13 locations in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Florida, Utah and Virginia.