Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at GM Financial
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 34001
- Requisition ID
- Employee Type
- Information Technology
Assist IT managers by working with various IT team members to accomplish assigned tasks associated with projects. This could entail:
- Capturing business and data requirements
- Developing and/or revising programs
- Writing test requirements and executing test cases
- Documenting existing programs
- Assist in project administration and documentation
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Junior status or above
- Must be in good academic standing (minimum 3.0 GPA).
- Educated in relational databases.
- Knowledge of software development
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in developing software with Java, .NET, C++, C#, Python.
- Understanding of software testing cycle from Unit Testing through User Acceptance Testing.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Experience with writing SQL using SQL Developer or Toad
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Strong analytical and good writing skills
- Should be familiar with: Windows, Unix/Linux
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!