GTB Agency, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Content Editor
at GTB Agency, LLC.
JOBTITLE: Sr ContentEditor
REPORTS TO: Manager of Content Editing orappropriate leadership
Our Content Editor is responsible forensuring all content on major brand web sites or APPs, including copy, imagery,videos and animations meets the highest standards in quality and consistencywhile following business rules and brand guidelines. The Content Editor mayalso be responsible for working with the project teams throughout the GlobalTeam Blue office to identify and develop new content. The ideal candidate willhave a willingness to gain a deep understanding of all areas of complex websites or APPs including specifications and configurators as well ashighly-branded content.
The Content Editor will also develop andmaintain business rules and monitor the sites to ensure those rules arefollowed. He/she will also be involvedin the upload and management of content in various systems and work closelywith creative, strategy, account, project management and programmers.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / PRINCIPALACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensuring content consistency by monitoring web sitesor APPs for adherence to content business rules.
- Recommend content opportunities, working withclients, strategy and creative.
- Keeping a pulse on major new projects withsignificant content needs to recommend best practices and content sharingopportunities.
- Writing and keeping content business rulesup-to-date and teams properly trained on them.
- Maintains content of updated and inter-changeablewebsite assets for Global Team Blue clients.
- Reviews and ensures Q/A checks and fixes are made atthe appropriate times.
- Works with Digital QA teams to proactively identifyany issues.
- Requests and gathers appropriate assets fromcreative and/or account management.
- Acts as the primary consultant and develops contentmanagement processes and procedures for project planning, informationarchitecture, creative development, and content workflows.
- Maintains an organized account of website contentactivity over several projects and programs.
- Maintain and support all company standards asspecified within the Quality Management System.
- Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence toISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties andprojects as assigned.
- Strong computer literacy
- Experience in Content management systems ordata-entry
- Familiarity with Adobe AEM preferred.
- Extremely organized, articulate, detail-orientedand comfortable working within a non-structured independent environment.
- Ability to prioritize the hierarchy of multipletasks on various projects.
- Communication skills to present, persuade and workwith multi-disciplinary teams on technical and strategic projects for theDigital department.
- Project management skills including the ability tounderstand program, project, or process objectives, identify stakeholders andtheir interests and plan steps in order to accomplish goals and objectives in aresourceful yet timely manner.
- A willingness to embrace change and to adaptstrategies on the fly.
- Content Management Systems experience a plus.
- Thorough understanding of different webtechnologies and databases.
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet theabove listed job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experiencepreferred.
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet theabove listed job responsibilities.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicatethe general nature and level of work performed by employees within thisclassification. It is not designed tocontain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer,GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics,pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability wherethe individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on anyother basis where protected by local, state, or federal law.
Dearborn 550 building (MI28)
550 Town Center Dr.