Hamadeh Educational Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hamadeh Educational Services
Hamadeh Educational Services is seeking to hire a School Administrative Assistant to join our team! Candidate must be data driven and able to meet the needs of all parents and students through the direction of the school and administrator. Strength in the area of building rapport with students and positive parent relationships is a must. Candidates need to work in a professional learning community and be a part of school based team meetings.
The Academies mission is to provide their students with a quality education that focuses on a core curriculum and international cultures including the study of language. The academies provide an education of the whole child by integrating different diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds to their college-preparatory program serving families in the Greater Detroit area.
- Handles and directs phone calls from parents, suppliers, and requests for information, etc.
- Assists office manager with managing the main office and handling student enrollment packets, files, correspondence, and reports as may be required by the local and state authorities as well as the Authorizors, School Board and the Executive Director.
- Reviews, routes and responds to incoming mail as directed
- Scans, files and processes documents as requested
- Assists admissions officer with student admissions and reporting requirements
- Composes, types and translates to Arabic routine correspondence to parents -if possible
- Inputs student data and records and generates statistical reports
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Principal or the Superintendent or their designee
- Must possess an Associates Degree or higher preferred in Business Management or Human Resources
- Two years equivalent experience
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft office software
- Knowledge of the Arabic language is a plus
- Strong time management skills
- Must have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in culturally diverse setting.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
CONTACT INFORMATION: Interested applicants may contact the Human Resources office, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (313) 565-0705, or mail to HES, Inc., PO Box 1440, Dearborn, MI 48121 or submit an application online at http://www.hesedu.com/careers/
Hamadeh Educational Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.