Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Agile Systems Analyst- MIS
This technical position is responsible to understand emerging systems needs and to develop strategy and vision to integrate existing and new systems into a comprehensive Management Information System (MIS).
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Performing requirements analysis
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- BS or BA degree in the appropriate discipline plus a minimum of three (3) years of appropriate and progressive experience in facility related operations; additional relevant education may be substituted for progressive experience.
- Strong record of technical innovation/contribution/leadership
- Evidence of continuous growth in technical capabilities and expertise
- Independent worker and capable of delivering multiple project commitments concurrently
- Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working within in an agile project management framework
- Extensive knowledge of Financial, Accounting, Maintenance and Operations requirements
Unusual or Special Physical Requirements of Position (specify and provide % of time required)
- Lifting: Up to 50 lbs, 15%
- Climbing: NA
- Crawling: NA
- Special clothing/equipment (wearing): Business casual professional attire 100% of time. Safety glasses, slip resistant hardened toe shoes, gloves
- Unusual physical requirements: Extensive walking required 50% of time. Sitting (90%), Standing (50%), Bending (10%), stooping (10%)
- High noise level: NA
- Other: NA
Description of Work Environment (specify and provide % of time required)
- Inside? Outside? Combination? Where?: Inside office environment 50% of time. Visiting other sites (field work), 50% of time.
- Extreme (hot/cold) temperatures involved: NA
- Hazardous conditions - What are they?: Rotating equipment, engines, hot exhaust, trip hazards, 100%
- Travel/transportation requirements: Potential for over-night travel up to 10%
- Other: NA
Equipment and Machines Involved in Work Tasks (specify and provide % of time required)
- Office equipment/machines electrically/battery operated - which?: Work with Computers copiers fax machines, telephones, 100%
- Vehicles, forklifts, etc. operated which?: NA
- Tools used in trade - which ones?: NA
- Other: NA
Criticality of Attendance (specify and provide % of time required)
- Overtime, regular days, off days: 8 hours per day Monday through Friday exempt. May need to flex time to cover weekends and evenings based on project needs
- Shift, 1st, 2nd, 3rd: Day shift
- Necessity for regular attendance: Critical that attendance is regular
- Urgency for punctuality: Punctuality is a must.
- Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday-Friday. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary. Must have flexibility of work days to cover weekend requirements.
Other Essential Functions (List other essential functions here.)
Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen, health performance evaluation, and background check.
Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to self or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Dependable personal transportation to work site is required. Travel to and from customer's locations and the test fields may be required to support projects. This may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can possibly be made for POV, if necessary. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.