Key Business Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Key Business Solutions
Job Reference #: 8747294
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
Duration: 6-12 months
1. Health Insurance / Payer experience – experience and or understanding / knowledge of HEDIS and Stars and Quality Measurement , 1 would be good, 2 of the 3 would be great and all 3 would be outstanding.
2. Five (5) or more years project management experience in related field
3. Scope management experience on projects $1M+
4. Functional Project Management experience
• Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to see the big picture while focusing on specific items that may be obstacles to progress
• Microsoft Project (MSP), MS Office Tools experience preferred
• Health Insurance / Payer experience
• Must have the ability to liaison between IT and Functional business areas
• Will lead all aspects of project management and ensuring compliance to all processes including accuracy, consistency and timelines. Will own work track deliverable and report to the Program Manager/Director
• Must have the ability to quickly understand and become familiar with project scope to present issue, risks, action and decision while facilitating discussions to bring those items to resolution
• Responsible for managing the project within timelines and budget.
• Responsible to create issue/risk/decision resolution across the work track in a timely manner. Escalation practices as needed to keep work on track
• Create executive level status materials and have the ability to status to Executive leadership
• Build and maintain a work plans (MSP) identifying Critical Path based on direction from the Business, Testing, IT, vendor and Business Readiness work Lead(s).
• Create/Consolidate status reports from Business Readiness, IT and Business, vendor – present status to Program Manager and Director and Executive level leadership
• Work with project plan coordinator to ensure that the detailed time entry plans are updated
• Follow Change Control procedures for continued scope refinement of the tasks/activities based on input from the Business Lead, IT Leads, vendor and Business Readiness Lead and understanding of impact to program Plan
• Monitor track resource burn rates and report updates to Program Manager and Director
• Tracking of metrics/ KPIs
Risk and Issue Management
• Responsible to identify, update, track and manage and mitigate Risks and Issues weekly, the tracking logs (issues, risks, actions, questions, etc.) at the track level and work with Business Lead and IT Lead, vendor, business readiness leads to achieve resolution.
• Update meeting minutes, status reports, work with track leads to confirm deliverables are stored in project repository (SharePoint)
• Document and track follow-up items from meetings
• Track and escalate issues/ risks / action items (input from IT, Business Readiness (BR) and Business Lead)
• Track/ report budget
• Create meeting agenda(s) based on input from the core team (IT, BR and Business Leads) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting
• With support from project coordinator, distribute minutes for workgroup meetings, track meetings, and other one-off meetings as necessary
• Solicit progress updates and status report content weekly to feed the program-wide status reporting process
• Compile weekly status report to Program Manager and Business Lead based on content provided by Track Business Lead and Workgroup Lead(s)
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 224 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Website: www.key-soft.com || Yahoo: kirankeysoft Gtalk: email@example.com
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.