Local Motors, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fleet Project Coordinator - National Harbor / Washington DC area
at Local Motors, Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
- Maintain action item lists for all projects, ensuring assignments are clear and due dates held.
- Follow project schedules for various initiatives, deployments, maintenance, and service.
- Support autonomous vehicle route mapping.
- Coordinate fleet projects after initial deployments.
- Help receive the vehicle in the field.
- Prepare infrastructure asset uses and locations (ex. Storage Charging)
- Assist in electrical, mechanical, and communication (ie Cellular/Wifi/DSRC) troubleshooting
- Foster relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Support potential new business opportunities that exist within the current customer base or technologies of engagement.
- Report progress on projects to all levels of management.
- Use organizational project management tools and processes.
- Operate as a steward when necessary
- Help train other stewards
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- This position requires a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management, or related field is preferred.
- 2 - 3 year Project Management Experience
- Technical Writing and Project Reporting preferred
- Travel of greater than 50% will be required
- Valid Driver License required
- Familiarity with C++ programming and can bus systems
- Project Management Tools use experience (Clarizen, MS Project, Smartsheet, Etc)
- Must have a desire to develop interpersonal and technical skills
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions
- Must possess some basic computer and operations skills
- Must regularly lift and carry small packages around 10 pounds
- May occasionally lift and carry boxes of supplies and/or equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.