McLaren Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at McLaren Health Care
72100 - Womens Htlh Clint Twp Adm
Mt. Clemens Region
8am to 5pm
Under general supervision, and according to established policies and procedures, will provide excellent patient care by performing or assisting in a variety of medical procedures and tests to assist in the examination and treatment of patients, including but not limited to vital signs, procedures, various treatment, administering injections and venipuncture. Assists with clerical duties to maintain efficient operations.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Graduate of approved program for Medical Assistant or 1 year of Medical Assistant experience.
· Certified Medical Assistant.
· Electronic medical record experience.
· One year experience working in medical office with multiple providers.
· Previous experience working in a medical office of the same specialty.
To provide a safe, healthy environment for our patients, employees and visitors, as of January 1, 2013 McLaren Bay will no longer hire individuals who use nicotine and will test for nicotine during the pre-employment process. Individuals whose health screening results are verified positive for tobacco/nicotine use will be disqualified from employment, their job offer will be rescinded, and they will be disqualified from reapplying for employment for six (6) months from the date of the health screening.