McLaren Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at McLaren Health Care
43222 - Oncology Infusion LRMC
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Registers patients, verifies insurance and general information, makes any necessary changes. Schedules patient appointments for providers, performs canceling of appointment as needed. Additional responsible includes assisting the provider and other ancillary administrative staff with basic office medical functions to ensure a coordinated approach to patient activities.
- High School Diploma. Graduate of approved program for Medical Assistant or 1 year of equivalent experience
- Previous customer service experience. Previous medical office experience
- Job duties require excellent customer relations and communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of managed care.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment utilizing tact and patience. Deals with possible infectious disease and infectious illness that could be hazardous to personal health.
- Knowledge of hazardous waste and quality control requirements
- CPR certified