Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at NFP Corp
Data analysis - assist the team in gathering, organizing and entering information and data into Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations to be used for various client projects. Types of projects and responsibilities that would be used in Client meetings and budget discussions include:
- Cost projections and vendor renewal illustrations – gather data from the client and vendors to develop cost projections and evaluation in conjunction with the service team.
- Tracking claims experience – gather data from client and vendors; check the data for reasonableness; and enter into an Excel template which tracks actual versus expected healthcare costs for a client on a monthly basis.
- Quarterly claims presentations- prepare quarterly claims data to help analyze trends and areas of improvement or utilization which will impact renewal of plans.
- Plan design comparison – gather design data from the client and current vendors needed for analyzing the impact of a client’s consolidation and/or marketing of its healthcare plans.
Learn the basics of Health and Benefits products, services and tools - gain an understanding of vendor/carrier markets, basic underwriting and financial skills, products, services and technical tools.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills; strong command of Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- State Life Accident & Health License must be obtained within one year of hire date