Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Rochester, MI, USA
- Full Time
Rochester, MI OneStream Software LLC
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
ABOUT THE JOB
OneStream Software is looking for a Treasurer to join our Accounting Department. The Treasurer is responsible for managing and/or assisting with not only all aspects of traditional treasury functions, but also developing of hedging policy, debt management and other ad-hoc projects. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated team player with an eye for detail, ambitious, curious, and drive to meet deadlines. Strong Excel skills are a must.
This position is based out of Rochester, Michigan.
- Initiate, grow and manage global banking relationships to support our expanding business needs including account openings, access and updates, and payment processing
- Develop and manage global cash forecasting models and quantify needs and optimal level of cash balances
- Reconcile bank accounts Maintain balances in bank accounts
- Report and publish unclaimed funds
- Provide support to the Controller and work closely with internal teams including AP, Accounting, Procurement, Legal, IT, and Facilities to achieve operational excellence
- Provide information in connection with external and internal audits
- Formulate office policies and procedures establishing and maintaining effective internal control and best practices.
- Assist with special projects and perform other job-related tasks and assignments as assigned.
This is an exciting opportunity to help build our fast-growing international company, your career, as well as the careers of others. A passion for technology and learning, and the ability to grow others are vital for success in this role. The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing and helping others within our company and the community and have a high interest in the OneStream mission and being an integral part of a collaborative, tight-knit firm.
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Formal Education and Certification
- College diploma, university degree, or Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, accounting, or related discipline. CTP, CCM, CPA and/or MBA are a plus.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years of hands on experience in a Corporate Treasury and/or Public Accounting environment.
- FP&A experience, forecasting and reporting
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial files.
- Thorough knowledge of accountancy
- Experience using financial computer software and applications, such as;
- Sage Intacct
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains
- Other Accounting Software Systems.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and problem-solve.
- High stress tolerance.
- Able to work long-hours and a flexible schedule.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management.
- Experience with OneStream Software not required.
WHO WE ARE
OneStream Software is a privately held software company created by the same team that invented the leading financial solutions of the last decade. We provide a unified Corporate Performance Management (CPM) platform which enables the enterprise to simplify financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting and forecasting for complex organizations. Our powerful extensibility enables the enterprise to deliver additional analytic solutions without adding any technical complexity. By delivering multiple solutions in one application, we offer increased capabilities for financial reporting and analysis while reducing the risk, complexity and total cost of ownership for our customers. We are driven by our mission statement that every customer must be a reference and success.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members (formally known as employees). We are a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is someone who is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team. We have a casual dress environment and modern office with onsite gym!
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits
- Core value of customer success
- Variety of project work (not industry specific)
- Strong culture and camaraderie
- Multiple training opportunities
Benefits at OneStream Software
OneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the best and in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement Plan
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.