Quicken Loans Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Quicken Loans Inc
The Rock Family of Companies is made up of nearly 100 separate businesses spanning fintech, sports, entertainment, real estate, startups and more. We’re united by our culture – a drive to find a better way that fuels our commitment to our clients, our community and our team members. We believe in and build inclusive workplaces, where every voice is heard and diverse perspectives are welcomed. Working for a company in the Family is about more than just a job – it’s about having the opportunity to become the best version of yourself.
Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You’ll Do/Need
Quicken Loans is looking for an Agile Coach with experience in traditional and agile delivery methods for an exciting and challenging career. Our team works with the Quicken Loans software delivery teams to analyze their delivery process and identify areas for improvement. You will help us continue to develop and define the standards our teams use to deliver high-quality, high-impact IT projects.
- Turn every day experiences in to learning opportunities for self and others
- Teach team members the skills they can use to improve their processes
- Make critical process recommendations and think strategically
- Work in a team environment across organization functional boundaries
- Speak in front of groups and lead meetings
- Handle ambiguity while working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Facilitate knowledge transfer through formal presentations or informal interactions
- Apply lean/agile values and principles with software delivery teams
- Participate in developing and refining best practices for projects
- Mentor leaders and team members in agile principles
- 2+ years of experience contributing to software delivery
- SPC (SAFe Program Consultant) certification
- Experience with a variety of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, including agile frameworks (Scrum, XP, etc) and project management
- Possess an exceptional customer service attitude, show demonstrated initiative, and display ownership of issues
- Proven organizational skills and team management ability
- Prior work item tracking tool (TFS, Jira, etc.) experience a plus
- Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Strong active listening skills
- Strong analysis skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What You’ll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team, The Pulse, at 1-800-411-JOBS.
The Rock Family of Companies uses world-class recruiting and talent management teams to help each member organization recruit the best and brightest. If you’re looking for the next step in your career, you’ve come to the right place.