Quicken Loans Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Resolution Analyst, Final Documents
at Quicken Loans Inc
The Rock Family of Companies is made up of nearly 100 separate businesses spanning fintech, sports, entertainment, real estate, startups and more. We’re united by our culture – a drive to find a better way that fuels our commitment to our clients, our community and our team members. We believe in and build inclusive workplaces, where every voice is heard and diverse perspectives are welcomed. Working for a company in the Family is about more than just a job – it’s about having the opportunity to become the best version of yourself.
The Resolution Analyst for our Final Documents team is responsible for requesting and obtaining corrected final documents within our Capital Markets business area. This team member will research and resolve problem loans.
- Request and obtain outstanding and/or corrected recorded mortgages and title policies from closing agents
- Work with internal and external clients to resolve escalated and/or difficult loan issues
- Work the team email box and respond urgently, while providing outstanding client service
- Act as a go-to person for higher level and escalated tasks within the team
- High school diploma or equivalent education; some college coursework preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work full time at a minimum of 40 hours a week and potential overtime Monday through Saturday, based on workload
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong data entry and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, confident and enthusiastic demeanor
Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 – 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team, The Pulse, at 1-800-411-JOBS.
The Rock Family of Companies uses world-class recruiting and talent management teams to help each member organization recruit the best and brightest. If you’re looking for the next step in your career, you’ve come to the right place.