Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
At Robertson, we build much more than just ground-breaking infrastructure. We build brilliant communities, we build forward-thinking businesses, and we build the kind of amazing, career-transforming futures that our people look forward to every day.
We’re one of the UK’s largest, independently owned construction, infrastructure and support services companies – and we’re still growing fast. The way we work is innovative and transformative, our people are passionate and knowledgeable, our culture is warm, friendly and family-driven, and with over 50 years’ experience of our industry, our clients trust us to deliver everything we promise.
This role will be working for Robertson Facilities Management based at Hyde Community School, Old Road, Hyde, SK14 4SP.
Your new role
When it comes to your career, we deliver everything we promise too.
As Cleaner, you’ll be responsible for:
- Cleaning and disinfecting work surfaces and floors and paintwork in the designated areas
- Dusting, vacuuming and moping general flooring throughout the site
- Carrying out planned and ad-hoc cleaning duties within the building and to equipment located throughout the school
- Ensuring that the facilities and services operate in compliance with Health and Safety legislation and procedures
- Reporting all accidents and incidents as appropriate
To join us, we’re looking for:
- General experience of cleaning in a Commercial capacity
- Good customer care skills
- Able to exercise initiative and prioritise duties accordingly
- Knowledge of Health & Safety best practises
- Awareness of COSHH regulations
Please note an enhanced DBS is required for this position and all applicants will be required to complete an application form as part of the recruitment process - the application form will be forwarded to you via the email provided when applying for this position.
What's in it for me
We also look after our people just as much as we look after our clients, and you’ll discover dedicated training teams to help keep you up to speed, together with a huge range of personal development programmes.
And on top of a competitive salary and pension, you’ll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, and local team based rewards depending on your role and where you’re based.
The working hours for this role are 15 hours per week.
Ready to #TransformYourCareer? Apply now!
Robertson Safeguarding Accountabilities
Knowledge: A knowledge and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Communication Skills: The ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Skills: The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the qualities and behaviours required to support the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Robertson is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
*Full Job Description available on request.
Company: Robertson Group