S & P Data
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Quality Analyst
at S & P Data
Summary of Duties::
The Quality Analyst position is responsible to meet the needs and expectations of the client and corporate channels. Ensuring the organizational compliance to internal and external expectations. He/she in conjunction with the Operations Manager goals, vision and expectations. As it relates to quality standards and metrics.
- Ensure Quality performance metrics are being measured and met
- Assist in assessment of employee skills to identify coaching opportunities
- Provides professional communication to the client and upper management in regards to quality compliance.
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports to management and clients upon request regarding important QA numbers, trends and issues.
- Works closely with all levels of employees to identify areas of opportunities, best practices and process improvements in the QA department.
- Other special projects and duties as requested or assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education and/or formal training in a related area is an asset
- Proven knowledge of QA metrics.
- Direct or indirect sales experience is an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Background must be in a call center environment for at least 2-3 years; Former Team Leader/Supervisor would be preferred.
- Strong team development and communication skills
- Appreciation of diversity
- Excellent ability to relationship build
- Effective coaching skills and a persuasive communicator
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Flexibility to work additional hours as dictated by business needs
- Capable of managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- Ability to innovate, motivate and educate
- Ability to demonstrate outcomes generated as a result of training
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and tight deadlines
- Ability to become the subject matter expert on a variety of topics
Qualified candidates will be contacted and scheduled for interviewing for 4/15/19 through 4/19/19 10am -3pm; and from 4/22/19 through 4/25/19 11am -3pm.