S & P Data
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Team Leader -Outbound
at S & P Data
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state-of-the-art work environment. Operating since 2014, we're proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across the USA and Canada including Cleveland, Troy, and Albuquerque. There are many internal growth opportunities as we prefer to promote from within!
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. through 5:00 p.m, or 2:00pm - 11:00pm; Work Schedule will vary based on operational business need.
- The Team Leader is responsible for managing, coaching and developing a team of Outbound Telesales Customer Service Associates handling outbound calls. The Team Leader is a key resource for the delivery of sales targets and must ensure that their team members have the product knowledge and/or sales techniques to achieve these objectives.
- Provides supervision, coaches, trains, schedules, monitors activities, and participates in performance assessment of sales staff;
- Development to team members to meet/exceed objectives and targets in sales, productivity, revenue and quality standards
- Motivates sales team and fosters positive work environment
- Holds each team member accountable daily
- Ensures that all customer needs are met and go above and beyond expectations to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Coordinates sales campaigns and incentive programs in order to increase sales performance, customer service and productivity
- Analyzes sales results to detect trends and recommend solutions to contribute in attaining individual sales goals and those of the team
- Provide a proactive approach by taking the initiative to resolve problems
- Ensure delivery of quality of service through call monitoring and complaint resolution
- Coaching and mentoring of team
- Work with QA team and utilize quality monitoring and any other supporting data to assist with coaching and feedback
- Coach and mentor Team Captain
- Appropriately addressing human resource issues, such as attendance, interpersonal conflicts in the workplace and consults with Call Center and HR Manager for guidance
- Participate and/or lead in internal/client calibration sessions
- Provide recommendations for improvement of processes and procedures
- Conduct monthly and yearly performance reviews
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years Team Leader/Supervisor experience in a call center environment with progressive responsibilities.
- Must have high school diploma with relevant work experience
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Effective and accurate decision making skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to respond to adverse situations, i.e. system problems, dissatisified customers, high call traffic, emails, and othre duties as assigned.
- Excellent MS office skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as dictated by business needs
The Pay and Benefits:
- Salary will be discussed with the selected candidate at that time
- Eligible for (5) five sick days upon employment plus eligible to earn up to 2 weeks of vacation within your first year
- Affordable Health Benefits offered (medical, dental and vision) through Reliance and ancillary plans through Aflac (STD, Critical Illness, Hospitalization and Off-the-Job Accident Protection)
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program
As an equal employment/affirmative action employer, S&P Data employs, retains, promotes, terminates and otherwise treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualification and competence, without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or any other legally protected classifications or characteristics.
This policy also includes job assignments, transfers, wage and salary reviews and equal treatment in and access to company paid benefits.
Through our EEO and Affirmative Action Program, the company takes positive steps to ensure that equal employment opportunities prevail. Elements of our written program are available to all employees upon request.
Listed below are several employment programs and requirements to which we willingly adhere. The actual statements are posted in visible locations throughout each work location.
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Disabled Veterans/Veterans of the Vietnam Era
- Drug Free Workplace
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
Polygraph Protection Act
- Job Safety and Health Protection Act (OSHA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)