Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sullivan Cotter
# of Openings:
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Works collaboratively with administrative staff, consulting staff, office leaders and other associates within the firm to support the initiatives of the firm. This position requires the incumbent to work from the office and not remotely. The qualified individual will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing and editing complex and confidential correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, and following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare and manage the billing process to ensure invoices are sent out in a timely manner. Work with consultant and Finance to collect outstanding receivables.
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives, consultants and assistants, to coordinate a variety of meetings.
- Arranging travel schedules and reservations for executive management, as needed.
- Sorting and distributing incoming correspondence by priority; organizing and prioritizing large volumes of information including the survey library.
- Answering phones and managing incoming calls appropriately, professionally and efficiently.
- Proactively organizing and managing office supply stock; ordering supplies as needed.
- Coordinating and managing the operation and maintenance of office equipment.
- Work with consultants and clients to collect account receivables.
- Assist with the planning and setup of internal or client meetings, lunches etc., as requested.
- Maintaining the overall office presence in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Support and backup other administrative assistants in the firm, as needed.
- Contribute ideas and efforts toward improved internal firm operating procedures.
- Participate in continuing education to maintain leading edge knowledge and skills in area of expertise.
- Maintain an adequate daily time summary.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 5:00, in the office with overtime required, as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Associate degree in a business-related field.
- Basic understanding of the not-for-profit health care industry or the compensation consulting environment is a plus.
- Proven expert-level knowledge of and experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Microsoft Office Specialist certification preferred.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills, and the ability to simultaneously manage and execute several challenging projects or tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong problem analysis and decision-making skills, and the ability to:
- Anticipate and proactively address the administrative needs of office staff.
- Effectively analyze a situation and proactively take action.
- Make decisions wisely and after adequately contemplating various available courses of action.
- Work effectively and positively with ambiguity.
- Approach challenges in a systematic and rigorous manner, and formulate a logical plan based on proposed solutions.
- Demonstrates integrity and confidentiality under any circumstance or situation.
- Ability to coordinate client-related or inter-office meetings and events, as needed.
- Demonstrates advanced editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with clients and colleagues at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to successfully assist with multiple project deliverables in a driven and changing organization.
- Demonstrates ability to shift gears on projects comfortably and effectively.
- Polished and professional demeanor, including a positive attitude, confidence and high level of self-motivation.
- Demonstrates a welcoming and helpful persona, and ability to control and filter emotions constructively under pressure.
- Demonstrates patience, conscientiousness and trustworthiness when dealing with differing personalities within the firm.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing needs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exceptional client and employee service orientation.
- Capable of working in a group as a strong team player.
- Strong attention to detail and concern for quality, accuracy and completeness of work.
No Agencies Please.
Applicants for employment must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e. H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
SullivanCotter is an Equal Opportunity Employer.