The EMAC Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage QC (Quality Control) Specialist
at The EMAC Group
Job Reference #: 8326262
Quality Control Supervisor & Chief Compliance Officer
The Quality Control Specialist uses a system of internal controls that provide management with an opportunity to examine and adjust policies and procedures, sets standards, measures performance and determines compliance with government agencies and investors. The Ideal applicant will have 2-3 years of current Quality Control Experience.
1. Review a list of closed, rejected/withdrawn and early payment default loans.
2. Review a list of loans to ensure compliance with servicing guidelines of FNMA, FHLMC and FHA.
3. Distribute audit results and follow-up on responses with appropriate management.
4. Order and monitor field audit appraisals, reverification documentation of income and employment asset information for possible fraud.
5. Copy and ship request full audit review documents to FNMA, FHLMC and VA.
6. Assistance is given in all other areas in order to support the completion of miscellaneous projects, i.e., servicing audits, wholesale.
7. Comply with all internal policies.
1. Reports are shipped out on time
2. Reports are completed according to guidelines and company standards
3. Orders are requested in the appropriate amount of time
4. Ready to work promptly at the start of your shift
About The EMAC Group:EMAC is an executive search firm that focuses entirely in the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent. Our experienced mortgage recruiting team has placed thousands of industry professionals since 1995.
We realize the search for your "Ideal Jobs" requires time, our Talent Agents help you find the best employers to achieve your career aspirations. We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!