Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Supervisor (Detroit, MI)
TTEC Customer Experience Project Analyst
Customer Experience is all we do. The world has changed. Disruptive technologies, social media, demanding customers, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TTEC helps the best companies on the planet reinvent their businesses to drive competitive differentiation through customer engagement.
With technology now infused into every aspect of commerce, customer experiences have become more instrumented, interconnected and intelligent. This leads to profound changes in how the experience is understood, led and practiced. By radically rethinking the experience, our Customer Experience Strategy Consultants understand customers as individuals and use predictive tools to get ahead of demand while designing truly social businesses to ensure that the brand and culture are one. They are the subject matter experts with extensive experience in the Customer Journey, the Voice of the Customer, NPS, segmentation and business transformation!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Customer Experience Project Analyst who contributes essential administrative support to coordinate a technical team, typically under the direction of a Project Manager or leader. The efforts of the Project Analyst will assist in forging the goal of developing TTEC's consultative solutions in the area of customer experience strategy and design. The perfect candidate will have substantive work experience and expertise to support multiple in-flight solutions that drive strong connections between consumers and businesses including but not limited to research and analysis, budget tracking, financial forecasting, project tracking / evaluation, and reporting. These solutions will create a unique and time-critical demanding experience that aims to drive customer delight and translate into profitable results for the client.
What you'll be doing:
- Primary Functions
- The Project Analyst is a critical member of the project delivery team directly supporting the Program Manager
- Drives budget administration by providing: analysis, record keeping and forecasting
- Responsible for tracking, analyzing and reporting project targets, financials and related KPI's and results
- Grows deeper customer and partner relationships by providing a trusted, easy to use, accurate and timely deliverables
- Apply process improvement skills and tools to enhance processes and procedures
- General Responsibilities
- Directly support the day-to-day needs of the Project Manager
- Provides project administrative help as the primary go to person for the Project Manager through scheduling and coordinating meetings, arranging and confirming venues, validating the availability or related collateral or digital media availability
- Helps by performing research, project tracking, data analysis as needed by the Project Manager
- The Project Analyst may work closely with other internal corporate departments / individuals, such as project managers, administrators, budgeting or financial analysts, technical personnel, human capital representatives, and / or interface with similar client related points of contact
- Project Leadership, Facilitation and Tracking
- The Project Analyst tracks, documents and reports meeting results, targets, owners, project plan variances and needs
- Critical project delivery team member providing primary support for the Project Manager, but interacting with all team members daily
- Proactively identifies and reports upcoming project milestone deadlines, responds to project support requirements and helps craft insightful, high-quality responses as part of the Project Manager's team
- Manage projects effectively to meet timelines and objectives.
What skills you'll need:
- 4 Years' practical experience supporting the execution of successful projects
- Ability to provide analytical, operational and problem solving solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Strong judgment and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with the use of project management tracking tools
- Ability to adapt quickly and work effectively in a rapidly changing environment
Who We Are:
TTEC Digital Consulting is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 50,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from both our Engage and Digital segments to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Consulting team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.
What We Offer:
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Rich wellness program and health incentives