Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Consultant, Analytics Consulting
TTEC Consulting's Insights Practiceis looking for a ‘Marketing Consultant' focused on managing clientrelationships by providing value-added marketing consulting services. Thisperson will identify and conduct data-driven projects and analyses that help ourclients meet their marketing objectives most effectively. The role alsoinvolves providing strategic direction on the development of marketingcampaigns, including targeting strategy, value proposition development, andpost-program performance evaluation.
We combine human insight and thespeed of technology to transform our clients' interactions with theircustomers. Advanced analytics of the customer experience and customerinteractions is our expertise.
Check out our website below to learnmore about what we do and how we help our clients.
What you'll be doing:
An important part of this role isconducting business analysis that drives and informs strategic recommendations.This hands-on role includes: developing marketing treatment measurement plans,spreadsheet / financial analysis, data interpretation and presentation, andcoordination with internal/external data teams.
- Provide strategic marketing consulting to Fortune 500 clients
- Identify opportunities to improve / optimize marketing program performance
- Develop marketing campaigns that align with client goals, including targeting recommendations, test & learn opportunities, offer construction and attribution and financial forecasts( proforma)
- Conduct post-program analysis of marketing programs with a focus on providing data-driven marketing insights and recommendations
- Actively contribute to and manage analytically-oriented projects from inception to delivery, including client communication, internal team management, and the packaging / presentation of deliverables
- Manage client relationships and identify opportunities to grow those relationships
- Manage competitive vendor partner relationships
- Occasional travel < 5%
What you'll bring to us:
The candidate we are seeking willpossess in-depth marketing experience, with a solid understanding of directmarketing, CRM, and analytic concepts. Demonstrated leadership skills,including project management and client management, are required. An ability toturn data into insights and recommendations is critical. The ideal candidatewill have the ability to think analytically (to mine the data), creatively (todevelop program ideas), and strategically (to deliver business results for ourclients).
- 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience evaluating direct marketing programs or other business / financial analysis.
- Analytic thinker with a proven ability to interpret analytic output and translate data into insights and marketing recommendations
- Experience in conducting database analytics / data-driven marketing with solid understanding of CRM concepts and practices
- Experience developing detailed specs to extract data from large-scale customer databases, files or datasets or possess the ability to write code to extract key data by oneself
- Demonstrated management experience in at least one of the following areas: project management, client management, staff management
- Previous work with customer segmentation schemes and customer value analysis a plus
- Superior proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint expected
- Experience in SAS and/or Tableau a plus
- Business, economics, or quantitative methods background required
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Graduate degree preferred
What skills you'll need:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including experience presenting analytical results to a client or client team
- Comfortable working in a team-oriented, deadline driven environment
- Strong attention to detail expected
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customerexperience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees servecustomers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, anddigital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutionsfrom our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care andGrowth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers,inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a setof customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, theircustomers and each other.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Flexible schedules, top notch campus with on- site café and sunny patio
- Rich wellness program and health incentives