Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Surgical Equipment Specialist - Pacific North West
at Bausch Health
- Job ID
- Pos. Type
- Full Time
Bausch Health Companies, Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
The Surgical Equipment Specialist (SES) is a professional sales position whose primary purpose is the presentation, promotion, and sale of the Bausch + Lomb portfolio of surgical equipment products such as cataract surgical equipment, vitreoretinal surgical equipment and related instruments and disposable products. The SES reports to the Regional Business Director (RBD).
- Successfully complete a formal training and certification program for all responsible products in the areas of product knowledge and selling skills
- Meet or exceed territory sales objectives.
- Develop an effective teamwork relationship with other B+L representatives in the sales region.
- Support the company’s mission of “Providing the World’s Most Valuable Ophthalmic Experience” to customers by providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain and update territory records of all customers.
- Effectively utilize and manage territory expenses, sample accounts, and consignments in a responsible manner according to company policies.
- Increase knowledge base through successful completion of advanced and continuing training programs.
- Perform administrative tasks associated with position according to company policies.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in science, business, or a related field.
- Three – five years of successful ophthalmic or other medical sales experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to establish priorities to meet goals.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs
Be Aware of Recruiting Fraud
Bausch Health is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read Bausch Health's Job Offer Fraud Statement.